Sunday, June 23, 2024

June 2024

 Another garden season has started.  The winter was very mild. We had days in February at 15 degrees. I enjoyed being able to take my fogs for walks in every month of the winter and not being snowed in. 

For Christmas I received an aero garden ftom my bestie Jen. It's a water garden to start seeds inside. It's fantastic! I have grown all the garden seeds for Jen and I,  tons of herbs and tomatoes and peppers. 


I love this
Water Plants starter.

For my birthday in February I received a raised garden that Gary made. Also Jen got me a greenhouse plastic cover. So Gary made me 4" square garden to put my plants in with greenhouse to cover it. Whoop whoop 

My garden options are much bigger. I'm growing everything.  We have already been eating rhubarb,  peas, and today I picked our first Beets. I've picked a few carrots to 'thin' them out. Gary dumped a pile of soil out behind the apple tree so I could give my Zucchini thete own spot.
Tomorrow or the next day I will be able to pick my first one!



No comments:

Post a Comment