Wednesday, August 28, 2024

August

 This month of August has been busy. I have surgery Aug 8th. Then Aug 11 we left on a trip to the east coast. Gary did all the driving.  Our first night we stayed at Edmunston for the night. Our next night we drove to Hillsborough NB. It was a beautiful cabin. We stayed there 2 nights. 

We went on to PEI and had a wonderful time at the beach, Green Gables,  our air bnb cabin.
After pei we drove over the big bridge and on to Nova Scotia tagamagouche.


Aug 24th was our kimmett family reunion.  We hosted it at our cottage.  It was a wonderful day 

While Aug was awesome. My garden dried up. I don't have much veggies to collect anymore.  Todayi went to Harvest Brinery on John Street.  That store is full of canning jars. Emily and I bought haskaps jam and raspberry jam
I bought 1/2 a bushel of pickling cucumber and made 10 jars bread and butter pickles. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment