Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chicken Parmesan Bake

I made chicken parmesan for supper tonight. I only thought of supper at 3pm. So I got out 4 chicken breasts out of the freezer. I spread them on a lasagna pan. At 4:30 I put a dollop of butter on each chicken breast. I mixed 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs. I spread the bread crumbs over the chicken breast. I broiled this for 5 mins then I baked it for 20 mins at 450 until the bread crumbs were browning and the chicken was bubbling. Then I removed the lasagna pan and I spread Ragu chunky spaghetti sauce over each chicken breast. I topped each one with grated mozzarella cheese. The lasagna pan went back in the oven for 15 mins. I used the 'chicken nugget' button on my stove so the cheese would brown. After the 15 mins were up I left it in the oven but shut it off for another 15 mins. We ate rice and salad with it and the kids really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment